3 hr Seminar
Whether you’re thinking of developing a personal blog, business blog, or a blog that simply represents your point of view, you’ll leave this seminar armed with enough knowledge and tips to get started straight away. Blogging can be an enjoyable endeavour of self-expression, assist your career, help you create, and make you look at the world differently. In this seminar, you will:
- Define your blogging goals
- Select a suitable blogging platform
- Consider your blogging style, focus and blogging brand/credibility
- Discover what you need to do to attract an audience
- Consider other social media platforms to enhance your reach
- Build an online digital strategy
- Discover what SEO is and how to make it work for you
- Learn the unspoken rules of blogging
- Find out how to deal with trolls
With a focus on encouraging online independence and originality, this seminar will show you exactly what this popular form of social media can do for you, and how to do it right.
- What factors should you consider before starting?
- What should you blog about (that people will want to read)?
- Can you make money from blogging?
Don’t just jump in and hope for the best. Do it right, first time. Discover how to turn your unique style into an identity that generates community and discussion. Understand how blogging works and how to leverage it for your purposes. Discover how to get started and grow your audience. This single session is all you need to turn your blogging aspirations into a workable, interesting blog that people will want to read.
Want to get blogging?
Then please get in touch with the date, audience and venue you have in mind.
Alternatively, read about other available talks, workshops and seminars here.